精華

黃金玩家

積分

76 榮譽貢獻勲章76 榮譽鑽石勲章76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

發表於 2010-8-7 02:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

如果想睇到更多76師兄嘅分享,快啲登入成為會員啦!

您需要 登入 收看或下載更多內容。還未成為會員?成為會員

x
《七宗罪》導演大衛芬查將會開拍荷里活版的原裝瑞典版本,改編自已故瑞典暢銷作家史迪格拉森小說作品。三部曲《龍紋身的女孩》、《玩火的女孩》、《直搗蜂窩的女孩》華納德版Blu-ray套裝將於10月4日上架。
stieg_larsson.jpg

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

發表於 2010-8-7 02:34 | 顯示全部樓層
the girl with the dragon tattoo呢個名真係唔知點改,睇完都唔知同個dragon tattoo有咩關係...
可能第二,三集會講多d喇,不過第一集d劇情感覺都係似曾相識
荷蘭版好似係3集都係加長版,第一集長多半個鐘達3小時!

主題

回帖

精華

星級玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章

發表於 2010-8-7 05:56 | 顯示全部樓層
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/interna ... -stieg-larsson.html

tommykjensen :
"I bougth the extended versions on friday (blu-ray). Yesterday I returned film 2 and 3 due to extremely poor quality.

Film 2 and 3 have noise in extreme amounts.

Immediately when I started watching the second movie I noticed that it was poor quality compared to the shorter blu-ray version. Especially in dark scenes. I then viewed the same scene in both versions. In the short version about 13 minutes in Lisbet Salander comes to Milton Security office. In the extended version this is about 38 minutes in. The doorframe, desk, laptop and other dark objects show extreme amounts of noise in the extended version the noise is NOT present in the short version. So someone has gone horribly wrong in making the extended versions.

Nordisk Film recieved several complaints over them and they are investigating.
"

Dane :
"I don´t think you´re going to get very far with your complaint.

I saw all three "Extended" versions on Swedish television, and the quality was already pretty poor there. Part 2 & 3 were not ever intended to come out in the cinema as they were made as tv-movies, which ARE NOT made with the same high-quality equipment as with cinema movies."

tommykjensen :
"But I think you misunderstand my complaint.

I got (actually just sold them which I now regret) the first short versions of film 2 and 3 on blu-ray and the quality of those are MUCH better than the new extended versions of the same. That is what I would like Nordisk Film to explain. That cannot be explained by different recording equipment."

Rypro 525 :
"english subs?"

Dane :
"Danish, Swedish, Finnish & Norwegian only."

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分
發表於 2010-8-7 17:13 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 vin1013 於 2010-8-7 17:14 編輯

回復 2# sutter

Have you really seen the film or read the book???  "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" means the lead female character Lisbeth Salander who has a huge dragon tattoo at her back.
Even though the first film's story involved with solving a murder case, the story is actually about Salander.  If you pay a bit more attention, you should be able to make the connection.

PS - the second and third part of the whole saga is even better than part 1.

主題

回帖

精華

黃金玩家

積分

76 榮譽VIP勲章76 精選榮譽會員勲章

發表於 2010-8-7 17:32 | 顯示全部樓層
回復  sutter

Have you really seen the film or read the book???  "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"  ...
vin1013 發表於 2010-8-7 17:13

睇戲冇睇書
咁當然知個女主角有呢個紋身
但就咁睇戲名我以為個故事會同個紋身有關嘛
套戲都好似得一兩個鏡頭影個紋身,唔覺有幾重要

主題

回帖

精華

專業玩家

積分
發表於 2010-8-8 01:22 | 顯示全部樓層
回復 5# sutter

The film deals with the male and female characters solving the murder case, but the whole film tends to spend a lot more time on Lisbeth Salander herself.  In fact, in part 2 and part 3 of the whole trilogy, it's all about Lisbeth herself.  "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" is just a set up to introduce her to the movie viewers and book readers.
PS - The original title of both the book and the movie...if translate directly from Swedish....should means "Men Who Hates Women".
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 成為會員

本版積分規則  允許回帖郵件提醒樓主

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,Post76玩樂討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。Post76玩樂討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。權利。
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表